|| According to law 196/2003 on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, processing information concerning you, will be based on principles of correctness, and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of law 196/2003, we provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for purposes related to the request made by you.
2. Will be handled through manual, computer and data.
3. The inclusion of the data is necessary in order to fulfill your request.
4. The data may be communicated to delegated subjects to carry out activities necessary for the provision of service provided and used only for that purpose.
5. The data controller is Janus soc. coop. - P. IVA 02429330422 - Via Balbo, 35 60044 Fabriano (AN) Italy
6. At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of law 196/2003 concerning 'Right to access personal data and other rights' proposed in full:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been disclosed, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
Declaration of consent under Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Having read the information outlined above under Article 13 of Law 196/2003, I give my consent to process my personal data by Janus soc. coop. for the purposes indicated in the same.